2018 Scribe User Conference | Oct 28-30th | Register Today >

RESOURCES

Webinars

Revolutionize your Customer Experience Through Customer Centricity

November 17, 2016  |  2:00PM EST

Your company is at risk of losing more than two-thirds of your customer base.
What are you going to do about it?
According to a Gallup’s 2016 behavioral economics research, only 29% of B2B customers are fully engaged – emotionally and psychologically attached to the companies they do business with. The other 71% of customers are ready and willing to take their business elsewhere. An opportunity is waiting for you – one that comes from listening to and acting on the voice of your customer to move your company beyond customer-focused to a truly customer-centric organization.

Register Now Watch Recording
Let Us Help You <br />Find a Solution

Let Us Help You
Find a Solution

Move Faster. Work Smarter. Be Ready. With an integration platform designed for your needs.

Contact Scribe
Watch A Demo <br />of Scribe Online

Watch A Demo
of Scribe Online

Scribe Online Integration Service (IS)
Overview Demo.

View Demo
Take Our Platforms <br />for  a Spin

Take Our Platforms
for a Spin

Experience it yourself – power.
speed, simplicity, and more.

Try Our Software