Scribe Software Announces Scribe Shadow on the Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Apps Marketplace
Scribe’s customers can now streamline business intelligence, analytics data, reporting and backup processes
MANCHESTER, NH and SAN FRANCISCO, CA – February 6, 2018 – Scribe Software, a global data integration leader, today announced it has launched Scribe Shadow on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Scribe Shadow is designed to simplify and streamline the process of replicating data from Salesforce to SQL databases for analytics and archiving purposes. Scribe Shadow is based on Scribe Online, Scribe Software’s integration platform as a service (iPaaS), and is available to users to try free for 90 days.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Scribe Shadow is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000ErI8bUAF.
Scribe Shadow is a native Salesforce application, engineered for Salesforce administrators, IT directors and business intelligence/analytics leaders who oversee analytics infrastructures and data manipulation initiatives in their respective companies. The convenient, easy-to-use utility automatically sends data on a daily basis to a designated SQL and MySQL database, where the data can be combined with data from other sources, analyzed with visualization tools, or incorporated into enterprise reports. As a native application, Scribe Shadow users can initiate the replication process and monitor the status of replication jobs from directly within their existing Salesforce user interface.
Comments on the News
- “Scribe Shadow is an important milestone in our drive to make integration more approachable,” said Shawn McGowan, CEO, Scribe Software. “Customers and partners are looking for ways to distribute their expanding data integration workload across business analysts and others outside of the core IT department, and have been consistent in their requests for a wider variety of data integration and data management functionality to accomplish this. The native, in-app experience delivered by Shadow allows users to setup and monitor data replication projects right within the applications they are already using, and thus streamline the integration process overall.”
- “Many customers have unique business goals, interests, and skills,” said Peter Rozek, president, Sadhana Consulting. “As a consultancy, we create customized technology solutions, implementation plans, and services to exactly match the customer’s situation. When it comes to using Salesforce data for analytics, Scribe Shadow helps companies that want to be more data-driven tap into their Salesforce data more easily.”
- “Everyone and everything is getting smarter and more connected than ever before, and companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees,” said Kori O’Brien, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, Scribe Shadow provides customers with an exciting new way to maintain an accurate, up-to-date copy of their Salesforce data, while streamlining business intelligence, reporting and backup processes.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 4,000 solutions, 5 million customer installs and 70,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Get a free trial of the Scribe Online iPaaS: https://www.scribesoft.com/products/scribe-online/
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Scribe Software: https://www.facebook.com/scribesoft/
- Follow Scribe on Twitter: https://twitter.com/scribesoft/
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Scribe Software
Scribe is an established global provider of application and data integration software. The company's easy to use platforms, open APIs and comprehensive integration lifecycle management capabilities offer the fastest way to create, run, and adapt integrations. More than 12,000 customers and 1,200 partners -- including enterprises, software as a service (SaaS) providers, systems integrators (SIs) -- rely on Scribe's integration platform as a service (iPaaS) and on-premises platform to accelerate integration projects for greater time-to-value and meet the complex connectivity demands of today's cloud and hybrid environments. Scribe and its solution development partners serve customers in every industry, including financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, public sector, retail, utilities, higher education and media and entertainment.