Microsoft Common Data Service
The TIBCO Scribe® Connector for the Microsoft Common Data Service (CDS) provides read and write access to CDS, which contains the data for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and can also store data for custom Microsoft PowerApps.
- Discovers objects in the Common Data Service
- Supports custom objects and custom fields
- Supports create, read, update and delete operations
- Supports relationships between objects for powerful query operations
- Can be used for bi-directional integrations, data loading and migrations
- Offers an easy-to-use interface for viewing and validating picklist values
You can use the TIBCO Scribe® Connector for Microsoft CDS to:
- Integrate with applications like Microsoft Talent that store their data in CDS
- Integrate apps you’ve built with Microsoft PowerApps
- Replicate data from CDS to a local database for reporting
In a mobile world, more customers connect over the phone. If you’re not tracking calls, you’re missing an opportunity to generate more transactions and revenue. With Invoca, Performance Marketers can measure and maximize calls as easily as clicks. The connectors support the Call Outcomes and Transactions APIs making it easy to integrate important call intelligence data with other technology platforms and business applications such as CRM, marketing automation and more.
- Each connection to Invoca Outcomes or Transactions provides access to the application in the security context of the user credentials you specify.
- Call Outcomes are considered unique by a combination of outcome_name and partner_unique_id.
- <>Transactions provides a superset of the information available on the Reporting Details tab for all call transactions.
- Packages up logic configured by the user in Invoca for either Outcomes or Transactions.
- Provides data returned by API calls to the platform for use in later steps.
- Returns any error messages supplied by the API back to the platform to enable customer error handling.
Use the Invoca connector to…
- Experience true closed loop marketing by tying sales results to the initial call.
- Inject call intelligence into your marketing and CRM systems creating a complete customer profile.
- Capture and leverage unique data to create more personalized marketing campaigns.
Scribe’s InsideView Connector enables you to add in-line customer and contact data enrichment to your integrations. Input basic customer and/or contact information and get a complete data picture back from InsideView – 28 fields of real-time information – to drive more effective marketing and sales results. Improve the accuracy and completeness of the data you integrate. Always have complete data for your marketing, sales and customer outreach activities.
Use the InsideView Connector to…
- Add value during migration and integration processes by ensuring accurate customer data.
- Enhance your view of your prospects and customers by filling in missing contact data to increase lead conversions and win rates.
- Enhance your customer and contact data as a one-time data cleanse or as an ongoing automated enrichment process
- Increase the effectiveness of marketing and other contact campaigns with improved lead scoring and address accuracy.