Scribe has partnered with CData, which offers drivers with connectivity to many business applications. This connector gives you full access to the capabilities of the CData driver for NetSuite, including more than one hundred NetSuite CRM and ERP entities. Integrate NetSuite with CRM systems like Salesforce, Dynamics 365 and SugarCRM; marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, and Pardot; or eCommerce platforms like Magento and Shopify.
Marketing automation to NetSuite possibilities:
- Creating leads in NetSuite when you convert visitors on your website
- Tracking activities such as email click-through and webinar attendance
CRM to NetSuite ERP integrations:
- Sync customer address, phone and email details
- Automate sales order processing
- Make invoice data available to salespeople in your CRM
eCommerce to NetSuite options:
- Sync inventory and product details from NetSuite to your storefront
- Automatically move orders from your eCommerce platform to NetSuite for processing
- Make shipping information from NetSuite visible to your customers in your web store
- Create, read, update and delete more than 100 entities in NetSuite
- Batch create, update and delete operations for better performance
- Support for custom objects and fields
- Native query for complex joins and filtering
- Works with on-premise and cloud agents
Dynamics AX Sample Maps StarterPak
The Scribe Dynamics AX Sample Maps outline best practices and strategies for dealing with common integration considerations and AX specific integration considerations. Areas of focus include preventing bounce backs, methods of data transformation, working with related entities, and working with ETags.
The setup package includes not only CRM/AX mappings, but also some TEXT/AX mappings in order for you to have an easier time swapping out the text connection with whatever other systems you require to integrate AX with.
User Guide >
Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Salesforce Migration
The Scribe Dynamics CRM to Salesforce StarterPak encompasses Users, Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Products, Pricing, Opportunities, and Quotes. This StarterPak includes Notes, Attachments, Events/Appointments, and Tasks, and provides a starting point for migrating data from Dynamics CRM to Salesforce. The StarterPak does not support the Salesforce Group or Dynamics CRM Team concepts. All records are owned by a single user.
Use the Dynamics CRM to Salesforce StarterPak as a tool to…
- Accelerate your development of a solution to migrate data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Salesforce
- Learn best practices on how to setup your Dynamics CRM to Salesforce migration
HubSpot and Dynamics CRM Sales and Marketing Synchronization
Scribe’s StarterPak for HubSpot And Dynamics CRM Sales And Marketing Synchronization provides a starting point for integrating Dynamics CRM and HubSpot. It encompasses maps for leads, contacts, companies/accounts, and deals/opportunities.
Scribe StarterPaks are meant to be used as a starting point for your own project, and should not be considered “plug and play” by their very nature. Scribe offers StarterPaks as is, there is no guarantee or commitment of support for these maps.
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Insight
Whether running Dynamics AX 2009 or Dynamics AX 2012, Scribe offers an integration solution to quickly customize, automate, and streamline the flow of your internal business data. With a Dynamics AX integration powered by Scribe you can make financial data from Dynamics AX available to key decision makers across your organization that can benefit from that information. Empower sales and marketing teams by allowing them to access key financial data about customers and orders directly in the CRM system they already access. Provide information to services teams so they can answer customer inquiries quickly and accurately. Pre-built mapping templates from Scribe and a library of technology and CRM connectors will help you synchronize data flow between your critical business systems at far lower cost than developing custom integrations. Additionally, the mapping templates provided facilitate a more accurate and efficient application-level integration than can be achieved by manual processes.
Integrate Data with the Microsoft Dynamics AX connector to…
- Enable cross-functional teams working in silos across multiple applications to see consistent and current customer data
- Synchronize customer and sales data between AX and your CRM system to ensure accuracy
- Allow for sales entry of order data in front-end systems which can be seamlessly integrated with AX sales modules
- Sync invoice data from AX to your CRM system
- Allow for two-tier ERP deployments
Connect the e-conomic accounting software with CRM and other SaaS applications using the e-syncr Connector. Automate key business processes, including:
- Synchronize customer address and contact information between e-conomic and CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce and SugarCRM
- Deliver sales orders from your CRM system to e-conomic when they close
- Send invoice details from e-conomic back to your CRM system
Using the Scribe Connector for Exact Online, Exact Globe and Exact Synergy Enterprise, it is easy to exchange data between Exact Online and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or ExactGlobe/ Synergy and Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM or Salesforce®, and/or your own database. You will only enter data once, while the connector will ensure that it is smartly added to the linked packages.
Eliminate manual, time consuming import/exports with multiple tools – now you have a single, easy way to manage data across Exact and your other databases.
- Provide your sales team access to critical customer data stored in your Exact database by integrating with leading CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Salesforce.
- Reduce cost and accelerate the pace of quote to cash by eliminating manual steps and seamlessly sharing data wherever it originates, in CRM, ERP or other applications.
- Spend less time on administrative tasks, more time on analyzing the business.
The Exact Connector offers bi-directional mapping capabilities of the following objects:
- Bank Accounts
- Cost Centers
- Cost Units
The Exact Connector offers one way mapping capabilities (from Exact to target) of the following objects:
Support one-way and two-way customer integrations from Exact Online, Exact Synergy Enterprise and Exact Globe to other business applications and data sources on the Scribe platform. The connector uses the official Exact API, to guarantee safe and consistent data exchange.
Automatically create leads & update contacts in your CRM based on webinar registrations & attendance.
- Expose GoToWebinar entities to create, read, update and delete records
- Utilize source and target relationships
- Leverage GoToWebinar Authentication
Easily connect HubSpot with other sales and marketing systems.
The HubSpot Connector allows you to easily integrate with any other systems within your organization such as CRM and ERP systems or data quality services and legacy databases. The connector includes these capabilities
- Expose HubSpot marketing and CRM entities to create, read, update and delete records
- Expose Custom Fields in HubSpot making them accessible to the integration
- Utilize source and target relationships in the HubSpot CRM entities
- Automatically refreshes the HubSpot OAuth access token.
With Scribe’s connector, build HubSpot integrations to automate many marketing and sales activities.
Your HubSpot connections can:
- Enable cross functional teams working in silos across multiple applications to see consistent and current customer data
- Synchronize customer and company data between HubSpot and your CRM system, such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, or NetSuite, to ensure accuracy
- Update HubSpot contact life cycle stages with input from other business applications
- Allow users to add relevant CRM sales activities data to their HubSpot Company and Task data
- Update calendar events in your CRM system when a task is completed in HubSpot
- Improved reporting on HubSpot campaigns by allowing users to sync HubSpot Deals data with opportunity and sales orders in your CRM system
- Expose financial information from your ERP system, such NetSuite, SAP, or Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV/GP, available to your sales people in the HubSpot CRM system
Integrate your meeting activity and results with Dynamics 365, SugarCRM other cloud applications to more effectively increase revenue and shorten sales cycles.
Use the Meeting Mapper Connector to:
- Capture information gathered in sales meetings and attach it to the account or opportunity in your CRM system
- Turn meeting action items into events and tasks in your CRM system
- Augment meeting information with details from CRM accounts, contacts and opportunities
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Service
With Scribe’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Service Connector, you have access to all of your data in Microsoft Dynamics 365, both in standard objects but also all of your custom objects and fields. You also have access to the entire suite of connectivity Scribe has to offer in order to quickly create scalable integrations for your business. The Dynamics 365 Sales and Service Connector can be used to keep CRM data up to date with other systems, to migrate data to or from Dynamics 365 Sales and Service, or to replicate data for reporting and analysis.
Scribe’s Dynamics 365 Sales and Service Connector includes:
- Support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and Project Service modules
- Also compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM on-premise and partner-hosted
- Exposes virtually every entity in to create, read, update and delete data
- Supports custom fields and custom entities
- Presents relationships between entities to support more powerful query operations
- Can be used for bi-directional integrations, data loading and migrations
- Support for creating and removing custom many-to-many relationships between records
- Support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Workflow
- An easy to use interface for viewing and validating picklist values for drop-down lists
- Use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 API’s impersonation capabilities to perform actions available only to non-interactive users
- Supports Dynamics 365’s integration mode
- Optimized performance with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 API’s bulk load method
Use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Service Connector to…
- Synchronize financial data such as invoice, orders, and other relevant information your sales people need
- Automate resource intensive processes such as sales order processing and quote approvals
- Reduce and remove manual process to get marketing and social data synchronized with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Automate your prospect to lead conversion between your marketing applications
- Give your sales people greater and richer intelligence about their customer in one place, Microsoft Dynamics 365
The NetSuite Connector allows you to integrate NetSuite ERP and NetSuite CRM systems with other critical business systems. You can use the connector to create bi-directional integrations or extract, transform and load (ETL) data from NetSuite to a data warehouse for analysis and reporting. The connector’s ability to integrate NetSuite data, such as data on customers, contacts, campaigns, opportunities, inventory, order, and items, with other systems allows you to streamline financial, marketing, and sales processes. The NetSuite Connector eliminates the need for you to write custom code to the NetSuite API while it:
- Exposes the following main entities for all operations to handle two-way synchronization of key data, such as: Customer, Contact, Campaign, EntityGroup, Opportunity, CalendarEvent, SalesEvent, Invoice, and Estimate.
- Exposes the following Custom Entities/Fields: Item field (Free Form Text, List/Record, and Checkbox) and Entity Field (Free Form Text and Checkbox).
- Exposes the following sublist entities for create, update, and delete operations for maintenance within NetSuite. They can also be queried as related children of their main entities: CampaignEvents, CampaignEmailEvents, CampaignEventAttender, OpportunityItem, EstimateItems, InvoiceItems, and SalesOrderItems.
- Exposes the EntityGroupMember entity for create and delete operations to maintain lists in NetSuite.
- Exposes the CustomerSubscription and ContactSubscription entities for update operations for managing individual campaign subscriptions.
- Exposes the CustomerAddress and ContactAddress sublist entities for create, read, update, and delete operations for two-way address management.
- Exposes the InventoryItem entity for read operations to support an opportunity business processes where NetSuite is the item master.
Use the NetSuite CRM/ERP Connector to…
- Integrate your back office and front office systems (e.g., the ERP data of NetSuite combined with Salesforce or MS Dynamics CRM) to streamline order and sales processes.
- Integrate your marketing systems for greater insight into campaign performance (i.e., NetSuite CRM with your marketing automation system, such as HubSpot, Marketo, or Eloqua, and/or marketing database).
- Reduce custom report requests from CRM users, such as sales and services professionals, that need to check on orders, financial status of customers and other critical order or financial information.
- Move inventory items from NetSuite to your external systems and synchronize opportunities between your systems.