The WordPress Connector allows you to easily integrate your WordPress Users with any other systems within your organization, such as CRM, ERP, database, or text files. The connector includes these capabilities:
- Expose WordPress users to create, read, update, and upsert
- Expose custom user meta fields in WordPress making them accessible to the integration
- Register new users in WordPress and set their password from an external system
With Scribe’s WordPress connector, build integrations with your WordPress Users to automate sales, marketing, and community engagement.
- Automatically create new WordPress users from other business systems and processes, such as creating a new contact in CRM or submitting a form on HubSpot.
- Synchronize customer, prospect, and user data between WordPress and your CRM, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, NetSuite, and SugarCRM.
- Engage with your WordPress User community by syncing users with your marketing automation system, including HubSpot, Marketo, Silverpop, and Pardot.
- Exposes the WordPress user entity including custom meta fields for create, read, update, and upsert.
- Set or reset WordPress user passwords.
- Support one-way and two-way integrations from WordPress Users to other business applications and data sources on the Scribe platform.