The SugarCRM connector allows you to quickly and easily integrate your SugarCRM instance with any other applications you have in your company. The SugarCRM connector supports both cloud and premise versions of SugarCRM, giving you the power of choice in how you wish to integrate and extend your SugarCRM. Use any of the other connectors in Scribe’s ecosystem to increase the overall value of your SugarCRM deployment. The SugarCRM connector will:
- Expose all SugarCRM entities to create, read, update and delete records
- Expose Custom objects and fields in SugarCRM making them accessible to the integration
- Utilize source and target relationships in the SugarCRM entities
- Utilizes SugarCRM Authentication methods.
Use the SugarCRM connector for your integration and migration projects so you can…
- Enable your teams working across multiple applications to see consistent and current customer data (e.g., enable sales people, who have access to SugarCRM to see real-time order status imported from your ERP system, such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV/GP, or NetSuite)
- Synchronize customer and company data between SugarCRM and your marketing automation system, such as SilverPop, HubSpot, or Marketo, to ensure accuracy and loyalty
- Update SugarCRM customer data with financial information from your other business applications
- Track marketing campaigns and activities from your marketing automation systems inside SugarCRM
- Allow your sales teams to take orders and have them seamlessly integrate with your back office financial systems
- Reliably move data to/from SugarCRM as part of a one-time migration project to change your CRM system.