Use the Scribe QlikView Connector to create QVX files from any data source on the Scribe Platform. The QlikView connector allows you to
- Convert entities and data from any Scribe Online source connection into a QVX file.
- Generate a common QVX file schema based on your source data connection metadata.
- Generate unique QVX file schemes based on multiple data source connections which allows you to import specific data from each connection.
Use the QlikView Connector to…
- Create scheduled data extracts from any Scribe connection into QVX files.
- Combine data from multiple systems into a single QVX file format.
- Access a wide variety of business application data for QlikView analytics and reporting