Access any application that provides OData services which are compliant with versions 1-4 of the OData protocol with one connector.
Use the OData Connector to:
- Replicate data from an OData service to a database for reporting and analysis
- Keep the information in an OData service up-to-date by refreshing it from another source such as a cloud application or database
- Augment records with information from an OData service when migrating data from one system to another
- Connect to an OData service and view all of the entity sets exposed by the service
- Visually configure OData actions against the entity sets
- Supports all update types: replace, merge, and patch