Scribe offers connectivity to Marketo’s APIs enabling you to work with key Marketo entities including Lead, Activity, List, Opportunity, OpportunityRole as well as Custom Objects. Scribe exposes both the SOAP and REST APIs for Marketo ensuring you can handle any integration task. Scribe also supports Marketo WebHooks so you can better automate your integrations from within your Marketing Activities in Marketo.
Use the Marketo connector for data integration between Marketo and your CRM system, such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SugarCRM, HubSpot, and NetSuite; collaboration or survey tools; webinar platforms; data services; marketing databases; and more.
The Marketo connector
- Exposes the Lead entity for upsert, read, and delete operations.
- Exposes the List entity for add (lead) and remove (lead) operations.
- Exposes the ActivityRecord and activity-specific entities for read operations.
- Exposes Opportunity and OpportunityPersonRole entities for create, read, update, and delete operations.
- Expose Marketo custom objects for create, read update and delete operations.
- Use filtering capabilities to reduce API calls while accessing relevant data
Use the Marketo Connector to…
- Extract leads from a CRM/data warehouse into Marketo and vice-versa
- Empower your sales team by providing insights into how a lead or opportunity responds to marketing programs
- Add opportunities from your CRM system to Marketo to run more effective campaigns with higher ROI’s
- Event data integration to Marketo enabling attendees to be logged as leads in Marketo
- Add or remove multiple leads from a specific list