The Intacct Connector provides the ability to integrate Intacct ERP with any other system within your organization. You can automate integrations with your CRM, Marketing Automation, Data Quality or other legacy databases. The connector will:
- Expose the following main entities for all operations (create,read, update, delete) to handle two-way synchronization and maintenance of key data:
- Order Entry
- AR Invoice
- AR Adjustment
- AP Bill
- AP Adjustment
- Automatically detects and exposes custom Intacct fields in the Scribe interface.
Use the Intacct Connector to…
- Automate the setup and maintenance of master data so information matches between multiple systems such as CRM and operations.
- Eliminate manual entering of data into secondary systems.
- Simplify working processes in an organization by having one key entry point.
- Offer sales, operations, and financial executives real-time access to the same data.
- Reduce the time it takes to send invoices, which leads to better cash management.