Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
Text file capabilities enable integration with legacy systems across platforms. Integration with Text allows you to work with CSV & other text file formats locally, & on FTP & cloud storage sites for your integration needs. For more information, please visit text file.
Generate and consume text files such as CSV and fixed width files. Scribe’s Text Connector accesses text files located on local file systems, network drives, and cloud file storage such as Dropbox, OneDrive, FTP sites. The Text Connector allows for
- Easy to use interface to discover, save, and modify metadata from a sample file.
- Direct access to files on:
- Local and network drives
- FTP/SFTP/FTPS sites
- Population of a single text file structure with data from multiple source connections.
Use the Text Connector to…
- Import text file data into your business applications and other data sources.
- Export application information and other data into CSV or other text file formats.
- Combine data from multiple systems into a single text file export easily.
- Schedule your imports and extracts – just set it and forget it.
- Support for cloud storage systems such as Dropbox and OneDrive.