Distributor: Scribe Software
Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
The ServiceNow connector allows you to connect your IT service management application to other business systems like Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 to automate the flow of data.
- Maintain a single incident database by integrating your front office systems with ServiceNow.
- Easily track service requests and resolutions via automated data syncing between ServiceNow and your other systems.
- Create work orders and tasks after winning an opportunity in CRM.
- Create, read, update and delete data in ServiceNow
- Table Filter improves performance by including only objects you want to access
- Support for custom objects
- Works with on-premise and cloud agents