Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: https://app.scribesoft.com
Tens of thousands of companies use SendGrid for email marketing, including newsletters, promotions, customer acquisition and retention. Integrating SendGrid with CRM systems like Dynamics 365 and Salesforce can make your email marketing efforts more efficient and easier to manage by automating manual steps in your business process. You can also integrate SendGrid with eCommerce platforms like Shopify and Magento.
Based on the CData driver for SendGrid, the SendGrid connector provides read and write access to SendGrid objects like Recipients, Lists and MarketingCampaigns.
Use the SendGrid connector to:
- Create SendGrid recipients from new CRM leads and new ecommerce customers
- Add and remove recipients to SendGrid lists and campaigns
- Create lead and contact activities in CRM from SendGrid recipient behavior such as email opens
- Create, read, update and delete operations
- Supports Lists, MarketingCampaigns, Recipients, Schedules, Segments and UnsubscribeGroups in SendGrid
- Support for custom fields
- Works with on-premise and cloud agents
- SendGrid Connector Data Sheet >
- SendGrid Connector Help >
- Detailed Description of Connector Capabilities on CData Site >