Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
A cloud-based CRM application deserves a cloud-based integration. Scribe’s Salesforce Connector can help you accelerate any Salesforce data integration or migration project. The connector gives you access to all Salesforce entities in an intuitive user-interface so you can quickly integrate Salesforce data with other core systems, such as your ERP system, or easily make your Salesforce data available for enhanced analytics and business intelligence. Custom entities and fields are supported as well as the full range of operations on all entities. The Salesforce Connector
- Exposes virtually every entity in Salesforce to create, read, update, upsert, & delete
- Supports custom fields & custom entities, so you can quickly create a custom Salesforce integration solution no matter how much you have configured or customized your Salesforce deployment.
- Presents relationships between entities to support more powerful query operations.
- Gives you a single solution with the option that it can be used for bi-directional integrations, data loading & migrations.
- Optimized performance with the Salesforce bulk load API.
The Salesforce.com Connector gets data instantly flowing to/from Salesforce and other CRM systems, your ERP system, and other critical business systems. You can use the Salesforce Connector to….
Automate common business operations by integrating Salesforce with other business applications such as ERP, marketing automation, analytics/business intelligence, or data warehouse systems. Some examples:
- CRM integration – Aggregate data from multiple Salesforce or CRM instances into a SQL server database or your data warehouse for analysis and reporting.
- ERP integration – Synchronize data between Salesforce and your ERP system or other systems with relevant customer information so that your salespeople can access all relevant customer data from one system.
- Reduce manual processing to get marketing & social data synchronized with Salesforce.
- Automate your prospect to lead conversion data between from your marketing applications.
- Give your sales people greater & richer intelligence about their customer in one place, Salesforce.
- ETL – Extract data from Salesforce so it can be transformed and loaded into your data warehouse or analytics/business intelligence tool.
- Salesforce.com Connector Technical Datasheet >
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integration Demo using Scribe Online >
- Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics GP Integration Demo using Scribe Online >
- Online Help >