Salesforce.com Adapter for Scribe Insight
Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Insight
How to Download: Insight Download
A cloud-based CRM application deserves a cloud integration solution. Scribe’s Salesforce Connector puts access to all Salesforce entities into an intuitive user-interface for building integration solutions. This connector gives you the tools to integrate custom entities and fields as well as to perform the full range of operations on all entities. Use the connector for Salesforce-ERP integration, cloud integration, data migrations to/from Salesforce, and ETL projects for analytics and reporting. The Salesforce Connector is an invaluable tool for salesforce administrators, systems integrators, and developers because it
- Exposes virtually every entity in Salesforce to create, read, update, upsert, & delete
- Supports custom fields & custom entities.
- Presents relationships between entities to support more powerful query operations.
- Can be used for bi-directional integrations, data loading & migrations.
- Optimized performance with the Salesforce bulk load API.
Use the Salesforce connector to integrate and…
Automate common business operations by integrating Salesforce with other business applications such as ERP and Marketing. Some examples:
- Synchronize all relevant customer information that your sales people need.
- Reduce manual processing to get marketing & social data synchronized with Salesforce.
- Automate your prospect to lead conversion data between from your marketing applications.
- Give your sales people greater & richer intelligence about their customer in one place, Salesforce, by pulling in data from ERP systems, such as SAP, marketing automation systems, such as HubSpot and Marketo, and other systems and databases.
- Salesforce.com Connector for Insight Technical Datasheet >
- Salesforce.com Connector for Insight Release Notes >
- Salesforce.com Migration License Datasheet >
- Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics GP Integration Demo using Scribe Insight >
- Online Help >