Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
Use the Scribe QlikView Connector to create QVX files from any data source on the Scribe Platform. The QlikView connector allows you to
- Convert entities and data from any Scribe Online source connection into a QVX file.
- Generate a common QVX file schema based on your source data connection metadata.
- Generate unique QVX file schemes based on multiple data source connections which allows you to import specific data from each connection.
Use the QlikView Connector to…
- Create scheduled data extracts from any Scribe connection into QVX files.
- Combine data from multiple systems into a single QVX file format.
- Access a wide variety of business application data for QlikView analytics and reporting