Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
Scribe has partnered with CData, which offers drivers with connectivity to more than a hundred applications. This connector uses the CData driver for PostgreSQL to integrate data stored in a PostgreSQL database with any of your business applications, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua and more.
You can use the Scribe Connector for PostgreSQL to:
- Access data for an application that uses PostgreSQL as a data store
- Automatically copy data from one or more business applications to PostgreSQL for reporting
- Migrate data from an on-premise PostgreSQL database to the cloud
- Authentication based on username and password
- Automatically discover tables, fields and data types
- Query, create, update and delete data in a PostgreSQL database
- Supports native SQL queries for flexibility in joining tables, filtering and many other capabilities