Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
The Oracle Database connector enables you to integrate Oracle with your business applications. Connect Oracle to CRM systems like Dynamics 365, Salesforce and SugarCRM. Integrate with ERP systems like Dynamics, NetSuite and SAP. Sync with marketing automation systems like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua and Marketo.
You can use the Oracle Database connector to:
- Integrate applications that use an Oracle Database back end with CRM, ERP, or marketing automation apps
- Replicate data from your Salesforce or Dynamics 365 CRM system to an Oracle Database for backup or analytics
- Migrate data from an on-premise Oracle Database to the cloud
- Authentication based on username and password
- Filter the list of tables when creating a connection
- Automatically discover tables, fields and data types
- Query, create, update and delete data
- Native query allows you to write your own free-form query to join tables, restrict source field lists, or customize the WHERE clause
- Bulk record creation for fast replication
- Scalar functions and nonquery