Tier: Certified Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Cost: Contact Vendor
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
OpenGov delivers the most powerful financial transparency and business intelligence platform yet created for governments. Now government budget and financial data is even more accessible as the OpenGov connector makes it even easier to get data in and out of the OpenGov platform.
Use the OpenGov connector to:
- Upload data from any Scribe accessible data source into existing OpenGov Datasets
- Check status of current and previous uploads
- Access to history of data uploads
- Each connection to OpenGov provides access to the application in the security context of the user credentials you specify.
- Connector packages up logic configured by the Scribe platform user into OpenGov API calls.
- Support two way communication.
- As a source, connector allows querying of uploaded datasheets and their status.
- As a target, connector allows writing of Datasheets to existing OpenGov Datasets as well as Appending those Datasheets to existing Datasets