Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Online
How to Download: Marketplace
Scribe Online supports both ODBC and OLE DB connectivity, giving you access to many databases and applications that have ODBC drivers.
Use the ODBC Connector to:
- Migrate data from a legacy AS400 application into a cloud application like Salesforce or Dynamics 365
- Integrate cloud applications with databases such as Sybase, IBM DB2 and Foxpro that have ODBC drivers
- Pull data from Google Sheets into your CRM or marketing automation application
The ODBC connector provides
- General connectivity to ODBC drivers
- OLE DB Connector to overcome shortcomings of some ODBC drivers