Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
Access any application that provides OData services which are compliant with versions 1-4 of the OData protocol with one connector.
Use the OData Connector to:
- Replicate data from an OData service to a database for reporting and analysis
- Keep the information in an OData service up-to-date by refreshing it from another source such as a cloud application or database
- Augment records with information from an OData service when migrating data from one system to another
- Connect to an OData service and view all of the entity sets exposed by the service
- Visually configure OData actions against the entity sets
- Supports all update types: replace, merge, and patch