Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
The NetSuite Connector allows you to integrate NetSuite ERP and NetSuite CRM systems with other critical business systems. You can use the connector to create bi-directional integrations or extract, transform and load (ETL) data from NetSuite to a data warehouse for analysis and reporting. The connector’s ability to integrate NetSuite data, such as data on customers, contacts, campaigns, opportunities, inventory, order, and items, with other systems allows you to streamline financial, marketing, and sales processes. The NetSuite Connector eliminates the need for you to write custom code to the NetSuite API while it:
- Exposes the following main entities for all operations to handle two-way synchronization of key data, such as: Customer, Contact, Campaign, EntityGroup, Opportunity, CalendarEvent, SalesEvent, Invoice, and Estimate.
- Exposes the following Custom Entities/Fields: Item field (Free Form Text, List/Record, and Checkbox) and Entity Field (Free Form Text and Checkbox).
- Exposes the following sublist entities for create, update, and delete operations for maintenance within NetSuite. They can also be queried as related children of their main entities: CampaignEvents, CampaignEmailEvents, CampaignEventAttender, OpportunityItem, EstimateItems, InvoiceItems, and SalesOrderItems.
- Exposes the EntityGroupMember entity for create and delete operations to maintain lists in NetSuite.
- Exposes the CustomerSubscription and ContactSubscription entities for update operations for managing individual campaign subscriptions.
- Exposes the CustomerAddress and ContactAddress sublist entities for create, read, update, and delete operations for two-way address management.
- Exposes the InventoryItem entity for read operations to support an opportunity business processes where NetSuite is the item master.
Use the NetSuite CRM/ERP Connector to…
- Integrate your back office and front office systems (e.g., the ERP data of NetSuite combined with Salesforce or MS Dynamics CRM) to streamline order and sales processes.
- Integrate your marketing systems for greater insight into campaign performance (i.e., NetSuite CRM with your marketing automation system, such as HubSpot, Marketo, or Eloqua, and/or marketing database).
- Reduce custom report requests from CRM users, such as sales and services professionals, that need to check on orders, financial status of customers and other critical order or financial information.
- Move inventory items from NetSuite to your external systems and synchronize opportunities between your systems.