Microsoft SQL Server Connector for Integration, Replication, and Migration
Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online / Insight
How to Download: Marketplace
The Microsoft SQL Server connector allows you to easily integrate SQL Server with any application, including CRM, ERP, Data Quality services or legacy data. With the Microsoft SQL Server connector you can easily accelerate any SQL Server integration project, including projects to integrate SQL-based applications, bring SQL-based legacy data to the cloud, or extract transform and load (ETL) data from your applications to SQL Server.
Use the connector to create
- Bi-directional integrations, such as between SQL Server and Salesforce
- Migration projects, such as migrating between an on-premises instance of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce
- Replication projects, such as a Salesforce to SQL Server integration to copy data to SQL Server where it can be more easily processed, integrated with data from other sources, and presented in BI, reporting, or visualization systems, such as Tableau, QlikView, and Power BI.
The connector includes these capabilities
- Expose SQL Tables/Views/Stored Procedures to create, read, update and delete records
- Expose all fields in SQL tables making them accessible to the integration
- Utilize source and target relationships for joining data
- Leverage SQL or Windows Authentication to connect to SQL
Use Microsoft SQL Server connector to…
- Replicate data from CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or SugarCRM) into a SQL data warehouse for customer segment analytics and reporting
- Maintain a real-time backup of data in your financial or ERP systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV/GP, SAP, or NetSuite) to minimize the security or disaster risks.
- Aggregate data from multiple CRMs into a SQL database for accurate and efficient reporting and analysis.
- Copy campaign data from your marketing automation systems (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua) and ecommerce platform (e.g., Magento) into a SQL database and combine it with external data on promotions or competitive trends to determine marketing campaign success and ROI.
- Integrate with any SQL based application across your company
- Utilize database connections for faster read operations
- Bring SQL based legacy data to the cloud