Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Insight
Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Insight
How to Download: Insight Download
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV connector allows you to easily integrate with any other systems within your organization like CRM, Service, Data Quality services or legacy data. The connector includes these capabilities
- Expose over 900 Microsoft Dynamics NAV entities to create, read, update and delete records
- Expose Custom Fields in Microsoft Dynamics NAV making them accessible to the integration
- Utilize source and target relationships in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV, as well as allowing you to define new ones
- Connects to Microsoft Dynamics NAV via the NAS.
Use Microsoft Dynamics NAV connector to…
- Enable cross functional teams working in silos across multiple applications to see consistent and current customer data
- Synchronize customer and sales data between NAV and CRM system to ensure accuracy
- Allow for sales entry of order data in front end systems which can be seamlessly integrated with NAV sales modules
- Sync Invoice data from NAV to your CRM systems
- Allow for two tier ERP deployments