Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector
Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
With Scribe’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector, you have access to all of your data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, both in standard objects but also all of your custom objects and fields. When you use Scribe to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM you also have access to the entire suite of connectivity Scribe has to offer in order to quickly create scalable integrations for your business. The Dynamics CRM Connector can be used to keep the data in Dynamics CRM up to date with other systems, to migrate data to or from Dynamics CRM, or to replicate data from Dynamics CRM for reporting and analysis.
Scribe’s Dynamics CRM Connector includes:
- Support for all deployment options available with Microsoft Dynamics CRM: customer deployed, partner hosted, and Dynamics 365
- Exposes virtually every entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to create, read, update and delete data.
- Supports custom fields and custom entities.
- Presents relationships between entities to support more powerful query operations.
- Can be used for bi-directional integrations, data loading and migrations.
- Support for creating and removing custom many-to-many relationships between records in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- Support for Microsoft CRM Workflow
- An easy to use interface for viewing and validating picklist values for Dynamics CRM drop-down lists
- Use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM API’s impersonation capabilities to perform actions available only to non-interactive users.
- Supports CRM’s integration mode.
- Optimized performance with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s API bulk load method and Scribe’s proprietary “fast load” capability
Use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector to…
- Synchronize financial data such as invoice, orders, and other relevant information your sales people need.
- Automate resource intensive processes such as sales order processing and quote approvals.
- Reduce and remove manual process to get marketing and social data synchronized with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Automate your prospect to lead conversion between your marketing applications
- Give your sales people greater and richer intelligence about their customer in one place, Microsoft Dynamics CRM.