Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition
Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
Scribe’s Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for offers a solution to quickly customize, automate, and streamline the flow of your internal business data, allowing sales and marketing processes to be supported in your CRM system with financial data from Microsoft Dynamics 365. Scribe can synchronize data flowing between these critical business systems at far lower cost than developing custom integrations, and these data flows can run either in the cloud or on premise. The connector is built on the OData endpoints, allowing Scribe Online to leverage any object or field that has been exposed via OData.
Use Microsoft this connector to…
- Enable cross functional teams working in silos across multiple applications to see consistent and current customer data
- Synchronize customer and sales data between Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition and your CRM system to ensure accuracy
- Have a complete cloud solution for your cloud ERP
- Allow for sales entry of order data in front end systems which can be seamlessly integrated with ERP sales modules
- Sync Invoice data to your CRM systems
- Allow for two tier ERP deployments