Microsoft Common Data Service
Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: TIBCO Scribe
How to Download: https://app.scribesoft.com
The TIBCO Scribe® Connector for the Microsoft Common Data Service (CDS) provides read and write access to CDS, which contains the data for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and can also store data for custom Microsoft PowerApps.
- Discovers objects in the Common Data Service
- Supports custom objects and custom fields
- Supports create, read, update and delete operations
- Supports relationships between objects for powerful query operations
- Can be used for bi-directional integrations, data loading and migrations
- Offers an easy-to-use interface for viewing and validating picklist values
You can use the TIBCO Scribe® Connector for Microsoft CDS to:
- Integrate with applications like Microsoft Talent that store their data in CDS
- Integrate apps you’ve built with Microsoft PowerApps
- Replicate data from CDS to a local database for reporting