Microsoft Active Directory
Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
Companies of all sizes use Microsoft Active Directory to manage access to their computers and other network resources. Active Directory stores information about who has access to which resources.
Scribe has partnered with CData, which offers drivers with connectivity to many different applications. Based on the CData driver for Microsoft Active Directory, this connector provides read and write access to Active Directory. The connector supports dozens of Active Directory objects including Group, Organization, Person, Server and User as well as special operations like Change Password and Reset Password.
You can use the Scribe Connector for Microsoft Active Directory to:
- Integrate Microsoft Active Directory with CRM
- Update users and permissions in another system, including Scribe Online
- Change or reset a user’s password on a Microsoft Windows network
- Authenticate via username and password
- Perform special operations such as Change Password and Reset Password
- Works with cloud and on-premise agents
- Supports secure connections
- Microsoft Active Directory Connector Data Sheet >
- Microsoft Active Directory Connector Video >
- Microsoft Active Directory Connector Help >
- Detailed Description of Capabilities on CData Site >