Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: https://app.scribesoft.com
MailChimp enables tens of thousands of small businesses to communicate effectively with their customers via email. MailChimp users can gain even greater efficiency by integrating MailChimp with their CRM and eCommerce systems, freeing time to work on other things. You can use the MailChimp connector to integrate MailChimp with CRM systems like Salesforce, SugarCRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365 as well as eCommerce systems like Magento and Shopify. The MailChimp connector, which is based on the CData driver for MailChimp, gives you access to MailChimp objects including Lists, ListMembers and Campaigns.
Use the MailChimp connector to:
- Add CRM leads and contacts and eCommerce customers to MailChimp lists and campaigns
- Attach activities to CRM leads and contacts from MailChimp behavior such as email opens
- Schedule and send campaigns
- Create, read, update and delete operations
- Supports Lists, ListMembers, Campaigns and many other objects in MailChimp
- Support for custom fields
- Native query for complex joins and filtering
- Works with on-premise and cloud agents