Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) provides access to directories about people within corporations and other organizations. It allows enterprise IT departments to centralize information about people and permissions that many applications can use to determine who has access to what.
Scribe has partnered with CData, which offers drivers with connectivity to more than a hundred applications. This connector uses the CData driver for LDAP for read and write access to directories that use LDAP.
You can use the Scribe Connector for LDAP to:
- Integrate LDAP directories with CRM
- Use LDAP as a source to update users and permissions in another system, including Scribe Online
- Change or reset a user’s password in an LDAP directory
- Authenticate via username and password
- Access LDAP objects like Group, Person and User
- Perform special operations such as Change Password and Reset Password
- Works with cloud and on-premise agents
- Supports LDAP versions 2 and 3
- Supports secure connections
- LDAP Connector Data Sheet >
- LDAP Connector Video >
- LDAP Connector Help >
- Detailed Description of Capabilities on CData Site >