Distributor: Scribe Software
Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
The Intacct Connector provides the ability to integrate Intacct ERP with any other system within your organization. You can automate integrations with your CRM, marketing automation, data quality or other legacy databases. The connector will:
- Expose the following main entities for all operations (create,read, update, delete) to handle two-way synchronization and maintenance of key data:
- Order Entry
- AR Invoice
- AR Adjustment
- AP Bill
- AP Adjustment
- Automatically detects and exposes custom Intacct fields in the Scribe interface.
Use the Intacct Connector to…
- Automate the setup and maintenance of master data so information matches between multiple systems such as CRM and operations.
- Eliminate manual entering of data into secondary systems.
- Simplify working processes in an organization by having one key entry point.
- Offer sales, operations, and financial executives real-time access to the same data.
- Reduce the time it takes to send invoices, which leads to better cash management.