Epicor ERP Connector
Distributor: Datix Software
Tier: Certified Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
With Datix Connect for Epicor ERP, integration for all of your enterprise software is affordable, rapidly- deployable and flexible. Datix Connect is a pre-built enterprise connector that delivers seamless integration between Epicor version 9 and 10. It allows businesses to connect their Epicor ERP system to their CRM, ecommerce, marketing automation software, parent ERP, and other enterprise software investments.
Our connector allows your business to add new features related to sales, marketing, finances, and IT that simply could not exist without it. By connecting your Epicor ERP system to these other systems, you can save time and money wasted on dual entries, cumbersome processes, and improve efficiency all across your organization. This creates a singular source of the truth for businesses, and can help mitigate risk during an implementation or help ensure that business opportunities don’t fall through the cracks.
The Epicor 10 Connector Provides Seamless Integration
Datix Connect provides seamless integration in the form of a pre-built, easy to implement connector for organizations of all sizes and complexities. This includes effective integration between Epicor ERP 10 and Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, marketing automation, parent ERP, e-commerce, and other popular enterprise software systems. Datix is a certified Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, and Epicor Gold Partner, and the only certified partner with an enterprise integration product available.
By integrating Epicor version 10 with your CRM or other enterprise investments you can unleash better sales performance, increase business efficiency, improve customer service and deliver more nimble production and inventory management.
Our connector also allows your business to add new features related to marketing, finances, and IT that simply could not exist without it. By connecting Epicor to your other enterprise software or ecommerce platform, you can save time and money wasted on dual entries, cumbersome processes, and access powerful new real-time access to data across all enterprise software.
- Only Epicor 10 connector created by a certified Epicor Partner
- Low price: Achieve critical data synchronization affordably. Datix Connect is the lowest priced Epicor ERP and Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution on the market.
- Connect to everything else: Rapidly connect Epicor ERP to other software solutions with minimal additional investment. Additional connections include: SugarCRM, Magento, SAP, Oracle Eloqua, Exact Target, Excel, GoToWebinar, HubSpot, Marketo, Microsoft SQL Server, On24, PeopleSoft, Silverpop, and more…
- Minimal on-site impact: Datix Connect is a solution that can be deployed with no on-site installation, no coding and no maintenance. In other words, minimal impact to your technical resources.
- Invisible to end-users: Use your CRM and Epicor ERP systems normally while Datix Connect transfers data behind the scenes using web-based synchronization. No new login or interface needed.
- Flexible usage: Use scheduled processing or real-time data transfer, and choose between cloud-to-cloud, cloud-to-on-premises or on-premises-to-on-premises synchronization.
- Nimble, rapid customization: Datix Connect maps custom fields using Scribe’s online integration service program. Datix can do this for you, or train your team to take over.
- Web-based administration: Web access gives your technical staff the ability to trouble shoot, access detailed mappings, and view records of data transfers anywhere in the world.
- Backed by Datix: Datix is an industry-leading ERP and CRM integration solution implementer. We understand both sides of the ERP and CRM integration challenge.
- Real-time access to data or access to data on a schedule
- Access mobile ERP data from the field using CRM mobile applications
- Merge parent and child ERP financials seamlessly
- Access end-customer data from ERP using marketing automation software for increased marketing opportunities
- Import e-commerce data quickly and seamlessly
If you have Scribe Online already, contact our concierge service for Datix’s Scribe Connector