API Endpoints (REST/SOAP/JSON/XML)
Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Developer Toolkit
REST APIs are an extremely common method of communication for modern applications. Scribe Online has several methods available to consume these REST endpoints, allowing communication with applications that Scribe may not have a named application connector for. By leveraging one or several of these connection methods, you will be able to satisfy the requirements of your integration with REST based endpoints.
- Request/Reply Integration Maps – Scribe hosts a REST Endpoint and accepts incoming JSON POST calls, allowing simple processing of inbound commands.
- Message Integration Maps – Scribe hosts a REST Endpoint and accepts incoming XML messages with guaranteed delivery.
- Fast Connector Framework – The Fast Connector Framework leverages a plugin to Visual Studio which allows a simple, wizard driven approach to creating integration with REST Endpoints. Connectors built with this framework can be used across the entire Scribe Platform.
- Connector Development Kit – Scribe’s Connector Development Kit allows full access to the connectivity SDK of Scribe’s Platform, meaning you can create connectors that leverage REST, XML, SOAP or any other means of communication protocol.
- Fast Connector Framework (FCF) >
- Connector Development Kit (CDK) >
- Scribe Online Message Maps >
- Scribe Online Request/Reply Maps >