Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: https://app.scribesoft.com
Apache HBase and other big data platforms address shortcomings of relational databases and the data warehouses built on them, raising the performance/price ratio and adding flexibility by allowing you to change the schema on existing table while preserving existing data. Enterprises and SaaS providers are adopting HBase for analytics, IoT data storage and as an efficient back-end for their applications.
Based on the CData driver for Apache HBase, Scribe’s HBase connector allows you to integrate HBase with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, NetSuite, Marketo, HubSpot, Oracle Eloqua and many other applications. If you use HBase to store data for an application you’ve developed, you can integrate that application in Scribe Online without building a custom connector.
You can use the Scribe Connector for Apache HBase to:
- Access data for an application that uses Apache HBase as a data store
- Automatically copy data from one or more business applications to Apache HBase for reporting
- Migrate data from a data warehouse to Apache HBase
- Authentication based on username and password
- Automatically discover tables, fields and data types
- Query, create, update and delete data