Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Online
How to Download: Marketplace
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) provides storage for any amount of data worldwide. You can use it to store data for cloud applications, data lakes and for data backup and recovery. The Amazon S3 Connector enables Scribe Online to move JSON-formatted data into or out of an Amazon S3 storage bucket. For example, you might use the connector to store a copy of all your Salesforce contacts.
Amazon S3 connector
- Connect to an Amazon S3 bucket with your credentials
- Create a JSON-formatted file, complete with a corresponding metadata file, via a create target operation
- Run your integration on either a cloud or on-premise agent
- Process records in batches for improved throughput performance, especially with large volumes of data
Use the Amazon S3 Connector to…
- Copy data from Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Marketo or other common business applications to an Amazon S3 bucket
- Retrieve business data previously stored in Amazon S3 and insert into an Amazon Redshift database using the copy operation of the Amazon Redshift Connector