Leveraging Scribe Insight To Integrate Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2011 With Ticketing System And Customer Demographic Information The Texas Rangers Increase Revenue Through Improved Sales Efficiency That Accelerates Sales Cycles
Client - Texas Rangers
Scribe Product – Insight
Connector – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We receive real-time data from one precise source that lets us produce accurate client reports.
Vice President-Ticket Sales & Service, Texas Rangers
To continue thriving among the many Texas sports teams competing for fan market share, the Texas Rangers launched an effort to improve the efficiencies of its targeted marketing and sales campaigns. Senior management realized success depended heavily on integrating an advanced customer relationship management platform with external customer and prospect data sources.
INTEGRATING TICKET-BUYING HISTORY AND CUSTOMER DEMOGRAPHICS WITH CRM
The Texas Rangers deployed Microsoft Dynamics® CRM by collaborating with Scribe partner, Hitachi Solutions. Hitachi Solutions then utilized Scribe Insight to pull information into the CRM database from ticket and demographic data sources. All the information that sales and marketing requires now automatically flows into Microsoft Dynamics® CRM.
IMMEDIATE INFORMATION-ACCESS STREAMLINES SALES AND MARKETING PROCESSES
When management creates new marketing campaigns for ticket packages and stadium suites that sales then implements, corporate/ individual geographic and demographic information as well as ticket-buying history are immediately available. Gaining this capability enables the sales and marketing teams to improve process efficiencies, which accelerates the sales process and increases ticket sales.
CHALLENGE: STREAMLINE SALES PROCESSES
- Previous CRM solution and no integration with data sources forced sales reps to manually manage multiple marketing campaign spreadsheets.
- Sales could not easily collect information to pinpoint key customers, industry segments, and geographies for specific ticket and corporate suite packages.
- The organization needed to go beyond core CRM capabilities by augmenting customer data with ticket and demographic information from other sources.
SOLUTION: SCRIBE AND MICROSOFT DYNAMICS® CRM
- Leverages Scribe Insight to integrate Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2011 with ticketing system and customer demographic information.
- Downloads unique customer data and ticket purchase history automatically.
- Merges Microsoft Dynamics® CRM and ticket data with key demographics such as income, job type, family size, age, and hobbies.
- Recognizes existing customers vs. new customers.
- Generates accurate and timely data with no manual intervention.
- Allows sales reps and management to access all information from one system rather than searching multiple systems and spreadsheets.
RESULTS: SALES EFFICIENCY BOOSTS TICKET SALES
- Increases revenues through improved sales efficiency that accelerates sales cycles.
- Helps sales reps know instantly who to call, when, and why for each campaign.
- Helps management understand buying tendencies of different geographies and industries to create more effective marketing campaigns.
- Eliminates manual data entry errors and duplicate data entries.
- Stores easily-accessible information so sales processes flow more efficiently.