Scribe helps Sikich Created a Repeatable Solution That Delivers Well-defined, High-value Benefits for MLS Providers Looking to Gain Access to Centralized Data that Allow Them to Deliver Better Service to Their Endusers and Improve Organizational Efficiency
Client - Sikich
Scribe Product – Online
Connector – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Every MLS provider is a little different, but the MLS Membership Management Accelerator, built with Scribe, gets them to the 20 yard line. We apply our expertise through services to take them into the end zone.
Client Provider, Sikich
FULLY-INTEGRATED REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY ACCELERATOR
Working with Sikich, MLS PIN implemented a central system to manage agent and broker relationships and automate service subscriptions. Fully-integrated with the MLS PIN website where agents and brokers access the listing services, the MLS management system built on Microsoft Dynamics® ERP and CRM simplified the user experience.
Deep analysis of every aspect of the MLS management business requirements, combined with solution knowledge and best practices, allowed Sikich to “productize” the MLS Management Accelerator. Serving an industry of modernization, Sikich is taking the lead to help MLS providers across the country replace aging, disparate systems.
CHALLENGE: INEFFICIENT BUSINESS PROCESSES
- No centralized view of member’s licenses, broker affiliations, subscription status, education, or service history.
- Inefficient subscription system, requiring double-entry and offering limited reporting.
- Missed opportunities to upsell and cross-sell members.
SOLUTION: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, MEMBERSHIP SERVICES, AND WEBSITE INTEGRATED USING SCRIBE
- Microsoft Dynamics® GP, Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, and InvoiceCloud™ (a cloud-based PCI-compliant subscription and invoice management solution) fully integrated to automate subscription invoicing and support self-service payment options through the website.
- Full case management tracking for service incidents includes work queues and individual activities, such as phone calls, emails, web inquiries, and event attendance.
- Workflow supports rules for “if this, then that” statements, which trigger automatic email replies, programmatically update or newly create records, notify users when critical data changes, and re-instate suspended MLS accounts when payment has been received.
RESULTS: IMPROVED MEMBERSHIP SERVICES FOR AN ENTIRE INDUSTRY
- MLS providers gain access to centralized data that allow them to deliver better service to their endusers and improve organizational efficiency.
- Sikich created a repeatable solution that delivers well-defined, high-value benefits to an industry poised for recovery.