Scribe Online Enables Second Foundation to Map Data Between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot, Allowing Information to Automatically Flow Back-and-forth Between the Two Systems Which Enhances Sales Communication with Prospect and Customer
Client - Second Foundation Consulting
Scribe Product – Online
Connector – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
To enhance our business development process, we wanted to eliminate the need to keep going back-and-forth between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot. With Scribe Online automatically sending information toand- from the two systems, our sales and marketing teams can work more efficiently.
Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Second Foundation Consulting
Second Foundation Consulting relies on tight integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and its marketing platforms. After switching their marketing platform to HubSpot to expand on campaign and lead-generation capabilities, the company required a new solution to unite marketing and sales activity data. Success in this mission would help the sales team interact more efficiently with prospects and customers while the marketing team would benefit from more efficient management of campaign lists and qualified leads.
ISOLATED DATA LIMITS SALES AND MARKETING EFFICIENCY
As an in-bound marketing tool, HubSpot gathers information on prospects and customers from the Second Foundation website, social and email campaigns; but that information was isolated from the company’s other enterprise applications. Sales and marketing personnel had to bounce back-and-forth between HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamics CRM to access vital information on customers and prospects.
Because the sales team spends most of its time using Dynamics CRM, Second Foundation hoped to make their work processes more efficient by providing all the information they need right within the CRM screen views. Second Foundation essentially wanted to make sure it was easy for sales to follow up effectively on any opportunities that came in through HubSpot. And integrating the two systems would also give management a more holistic view of the entire sales and marketing operation.
SCRIBE ONLINE UNITES MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM AND HUBSPOT
- Second Foundation is a solution provider that deploys tightly connected software systems for its clients. Without a second thought, the company knew the value of turning to Scribe, its trusted data integration partner, for internal use as well. Scribe Online enables Second Foundation to map data between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot, allowing information to automatically flow back-and-forth between the two systems.
- The sales team now gains immediate access to qualified lead information that comes in through website and email campaigns via HubSpot. At the same time, the marketing team can manipulate prospect and customer lists in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The information then automatically populates into HubSpot to help the marketing team kick off new campaigns.
- The integration between HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamics CRM also helps the sales and marketing teams evaluate the readership of website content. HubSpot measures website hits on articles and blog posts that Second Foundation posts to inform customers, and the results automatically transfer into Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Content can thus be maintained or altered in accordance with the type of information customers find the most helpful.
- Looking towards the future, Second Foundation knows it can leverage Scribe Online in new ways as enhancements are rolled out by HubSpot and Microsoft to their respective platforms. That’s because Scribe continuously develops data mapping connectors that allow new information to keep flowing between the two systems.
CHALLENGE: TIGHTLY INTEGRATE SALES AND MARKETING ACTIVITY DATA
- Integrate data to flow automatically between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HupSpot.
- Provide sales with immediate access to leads generated by website traffic and email campaigns.
- Enable efficient uploads of campaign lists to HubSpot after manipulation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Automate the process for data uploads for evaluation of website content readership.
SOLUTION: SCRIBE ONLINE CONNECTORS AUTOMATE FLOW OF INFORMATION
- Provides cloud-based data integration, migration and replication.
- Meets IT needs for security, efficiency and scalability.
- Offers accessible and intuitive interface for technical and non-technical users.
- Enables real-time, scheduled and batch data-transmission options.
- Comes standard with data mapping connectors along with customization capabilities.
RESULTS: ENHANCED COMMUNICATION WITH PROSPECTS AND CUSTOMERS
- Delivers lead information to sales team faster through efficient and automatic flow of data.
- Eliminates manual intervention to transfer data between CRM and marketing platforms.
- Transfers list information automatically to streamline campaign launches and follow-up efforts.
- Enables sales team to access data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM when new lead alerts arrive.
- Transfers website readership data to accelerate evaluation of content that customers find useful.