Scribe and Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Provides Sales With Accurate, Up-To-Date Customer Account Information Flowing From ERP Platform And Helps Management Generate Business Forecasts With Real-Time Information Generated By CRM Platform.
Client - Tata Technologies
Scribe Product – Insight
Connector – Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP ERP, SAP FI, SAP HR, SAP PS
We benefit from the pre-built plug-ins Scribe offers for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the ability to create automated data-transfer jobs. Scribe also offers the best option for our long-term plan to integrate other enterprises systems, for which Scribe also offers easy-to-use plug-ins.
Project/E-Marketing Manager, Tata Technologies
When planning to migrate from a custom CRM platform to Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, Tata Technologies also needed to identify a solution to extract and transfer data from its SAP® ERP platform and other enterprise applications into the new platform. To reduce the workload of internal IT resources, Tata hoped to identify a solution with pre-built data integration plug-ins that automatically transfer all the required data.
EASY DATA INTEGRATION MAXIMIZES INTERNAL RESOURCE EFFICIENCY
Tata tested several data integration solutions and identified Scribe as the most effective tool for maximizing the efficiency of its internal IT resources. In addition to connecting Microsoft Dynamics CRM to the company’s SAP ERP platform, Scribe makes it easy to import data from Excel spreadsheets and other flat files. Tata also preferred Scribe for its flexibility to transfer data from custom enterprise applications, such as Tata’s time tracking and project management systems.
AUTOMATIC DATA EXCHANGES ENABLE GREATER BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
By connecting Microsoft Dynamics CRM with SAP ERP so the two platforms can exchange information automatically, Tata gained several key operational capabilities. Armed with real-time customer account information that flows from SAP into Dynamics CRM, sales can interact with customers based on complete account information. And with data flowing from Dynamics CRM into SAP, management can generate business forecasts with greater accuracy. Information from SAP HR, SAP FI and SAP PS master data are also shared with other applications through Scribe—with data processed per each application’s requirements and by transferring delta changes. This allows Tata to ensure all applications contain the same data as SAP. Looking ahead, Tata plans to share real-time two-way data between SAP and all other applications.
CHALLENGE: IMPROVE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE THROUGH ENHANCED DATA INTEGRATION
- Migrate customer relationship management to new platform.
- Enhance data connections between CRM and ERP to improve access to business intelligence.
- Enable links between CRM and other key operational applications.
- Create automatic data flows among all enterprise systems.
SOLUTION: SCRIBE AND MICROSOFT DYNAMICS® CRM
- Enables easy creation of data maps connecting SAP ERP to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Provides pre-built plug-ins that streamline creation of automatic data flows.
- Allows Microsoft Dynamics CRM to exchange data with other enterprise apps.
RESULTS: ACCESS TO ACCURATE, REAL-TIME INFORMATION
- Provides sales with accurate, up-to-date customer account information flowing from ERP platform.
- Helps management generate business forecasts with real-time information generated by CRM platform.
- Keeps all departments informed on customer activity by connecting data from multiple systems.
- Improves business-process efficiency by linking all key enterprise applications.
- Offers possible solution for future workflow engine to import web site data into CRM and ERP systems.