Integration Reduces Manual Data Entry and Need for Sales to Access Multiple Systems
Client - Anonymous
Scribe Product – Insight
Connector – Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage
All employees are able to see complete view of customer account. It's greatly reduced our manual data entry.
This customer focuses on select, high-quality, reliable, and modern technologies to create effective Information Technology (IT) concepts for their customers, so they may accurately and reliably solve the customer’s IT data security and computer system requirements.
- Data being entered up to three times; wasting time and resources and increasing the likelihood of errors
- Giving salespeople the ability to create quotes through the CRM
- Eliminating the need for salespeople to access ERP
- Scribe Insight
- Scribe Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Custom Development – Developing a custom integration was more expensive and would require more maintenance long-term
- Competitor 1 – Scribe was easier to use than this alternative product
- Scribe Insight connects Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Membership data in real-time
- All employees are able to see complete view of customer account
- Greatly reduced manual data entry
- New ability for sales teams to up-sell and cross-sell for ongoing needs of customers
- No more need for sales-persons to access the ERP
- ERP-Information accessible in CRM environment (e.g.categories, statistics, revenue), therefore no need for salespeople to access ERP
- All sales data and process in one screen
- Two-way accounts, quotes and orders synchronization in real time using message queues, contacts, products, price list etc.