Scribe Helped BeneFaction Automate Data Flows For Transferring Data Between Key Operational Systems As Well As Eliminates Errors Caused By Manual Re-Keying Of Information.
Client - BenefAction Foundation
Scribe Product – Online
Connector – Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SQL Server
Because Scribe Online eliminates the time to re-key and validate data, we reduced the time to complete our quarter-end reconciliation and reporting processes by 75 percent.
CEO, BenefAction Foundation
As business activity started to increase rapidly, BenefAction wanted to ensure it could continue to properly manage growth while maintaining a high level of service for helping clients administer charitable donation plans. For customer relationship management, the organization previously relied on an Oracle® solution but found the cost did not match the business-model needs. BenefAction also needed to generate reports more efficiently to help manage small as well as large charity donor accounts and grant receiver accounts.
HISTORICAL SUCCESS IDENTIFIES SCRIBE ONLINE AS THE KEY CONNECTOR
In collaboration with AT-SINC, an IT solution provider, BenefAction decided to deploy Microsoft Dynamics® CRM as the first step in addressing the challenge. With the next key consideration involving the integration of CRM with the organization’s Microsoft SQL Server database, which stores financial information, BenefAction relied heavily on the AT-SINC perspective. Based on successes with other customers, AT-SINC recommended Scribe Online—for its attractive price point and for how seamlessly it executes integrations while streamlining system-to-system data mapping.
SYNCHRONIZATION ENABLES CREATION OF KPI REPORTS TO HELP MANAGE DONATIONS
By integrating CRM with financial data, BenefAction eliminated the re-keying of the wide range of data the two systems share: donor accounts, advisor accounts, financial organizations that hold funds, and organizations that receive grants. In addition, the two systems automatically exchange data on incoming fund and outgoing grant payments. With Scribe Online, BenefAction can also now synchronize all the data with Microsoft Access, which the organization relies on to generate key- performance-indicator (KPI) reports.
CHALLENGE: CREATE A SINGLE REPORTING SOURCE
- Manage charity donor and receiver accounts effectively during rapid organizational growth.
- Integrate financial data with CRM to create a single source for all critical information.
- Synchronize CRM data with reporting application to automate KPI-generation.
SOLUTION: SCRIBE ONLINE INTEGRATES CRM WITH FINANCE
- Supports creation of custom objects in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM that integrate with data from Microsoft SQL.
- Synchronizes CRM data with Microsoft Access to streamline report generation.
- Features continuous improvements as a cloud solution so system updates occur automatically—with no on-premise intervention required from internal staff.
- Creates future option of connecting CRM with other key organizational systems.
RESULTS: ERROR ELIMINATION ENHANCES KPI MONITORING
- Automates data flows for transferring data between key operational systems.
- Eliminates errors caused by manual re-keying of information.
- Brings all account information into CRM so donation data can be managed in one place.
- Allows management to easily monitor business KPIs through automatically-generated reports.
- Enables analysis of donation trends so management can determine factors that impact donor motivation.
- Helps the organization manage rapid growth and scale client services more efficiently.