Solution: Microsoft Dynamics ® CRM centralizes the user interface, Scribe connects systems
Client - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Scribe Product – Online, Insight
Connector – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Scribe detects changes in Dynamics CRM and updates our legacy system within 60 seconds.
Director of IT, Angels Baseball
When the Los Angeles Angels baseball team replaced their legacy Onyx CRM system,they were able to take a phased approach, prioritizing key data consolidation initiatives. Now Microsoft Dynamics®CRM serves as the primary user interface providing access to centralized data from ticketing, accounting, legacy CRM, email and phone systems – all integrated with Scribe. Two way integrations ensure that all systems reflect current,accurate information.
BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
By integrating email and phone call metadata and ticketing information via Scribe, sales and service reps deliver better customer service. With complete customer interaction records in a single, easy-to-use interface, employees access one system to answer customer inquiries and conduct proactive sales calls.Improved data analysis capabilities Combining Ticket Master Archtics data‒ticketing, seat and financial information‒with the broader customer data collected through Microsoft Dynamics®CRM, the Angels can analyze customer activity to identify purchase patterns and trends. In addition, data maintained in complex Excel spreadsheets is uploaded to Microsoft Dynamics®CRM through Scribe integration.
CHALLENGE: UNCONNECTED CUSTOMER DATA
- An outdated CRM system needed to be replaced without the business interruption of a massive implementation project.
- Sales people had to access multiple systems, including ticketing,spreadsheets, email and phone records to service customers.
- Until completely replaced, the legacy CRM needs to reflect changes made in Microsoft Dynamics®CRM.
SOLUTION: MICROSOFT DYNAMICS®CRM CENTRALIZES THE USER INTERFACE, SCRIBE CONNECTS SYSTEMS
- Microsoft Dynamics®CRM was implemented as the single source of data collection and display for customer-facing employees.
- Scribe integrations support a growing number of data sources that populate CRM with a complete view of customer interactions, including transactions, emails and phone calls.
- A user support request system leverages Scribe to import completed InfoPath forms into CRM and queued for resolution.
RESULTS: FLEXIBLE SYSTEM SUPPORTS CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Salespeople have full view of interactions with customers to provide faster, better customer service.
- Customer data across disparate systems is centralized and available for comprehensive analysis with SQL-based analysis tools.
- Scribe will be used to integrate data from additional sources into CRM, allowing the Angels to continue to improve the quality of customer relationships.