Using Scribe Online Allows the GeoEx Marketing Team to Start Tracking and Nurturing Any Prospects That Indicate An Interest In A GeoEx Custom Or Scheduled Trip.
Client - Geographic Expeditions, Inc.
Scribe Product – Online
Connector – Marketo, PEAK15
With our lead automation system nurturing sales leads and connecting to our CRM system, we can more accurately measure the performance and see the impact of our marketing campaigns.
VP, Sales and Guest Services, GeoEx
GeoEx initiated a plan in 2013 to complement its integrated print and digital marketing programs with an automated nurturing program to help accelerate the sales process following the launch of marketing campaigns. To increase the likelihood of success, GeoEx also wanted to integrate the new automated nurturing program with its existing PEAK 15 CRM solution—built on Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM and tailored to the travel industry. Information would need to flow quickly between the marketing automation system and CRM platform, so GeoEx could effectively nurture leads and evaluate campaigns by leveraging accurate, up-to-date performance data.
MARKETING PARTNER RECOMMENDS SCRIBE ONLINE
GeoEx found the first answer to this challenge in the marketing automation solution offered by Marketo. To create the crucial connection to PEAK 15, Marketo recommended that GeoEx use Scribe Online—given the past successful Scribe deployments by other Marketo customers. GeoEx reviewed the solution to confirm Scribe met the integration requirements better than any other alternative solution—through easy set-up and usability, as well as the ability to address the challenges of synchronizing data between two systems.
DATA FLOW BETWEEN SALES AND MARKETING HELPS BOTH TEAMS IMPROVE RESULTS
Connecting the digital marketing and CRM solutions using Scribe Online will allow the GeoEx marketing team to immediately start tracking and nurturing any prospects that indicate an interest in a GeoEx custom or scheduled trip. And when prospects book trips, the marketing team can see which campaigns influenced their decisions and then adjust future campaigns accordingly. Over the long term, these efforts will better qualify leads for sales follow-up with education and consideration content.
THE CHALLENGE: UNITE SALES AND MARKETING DATA
- Tailor marketing campaigns based on lead-nurturing effort results.
- Facilitate lead-nurturing capabilities by providing sales with immediate information on warm prospects.
- Connect marketing automation and CRM systems so information automatically flows back-and-forth in real time.
THE SOLUTION: SCRIBE ONLINE CONNECTS MARKETING & SALES
- Transfers opt-in leads from the marketing automation system into CRM platform in real time.
- Eliminates need for users to rely on list imports to receive marketing and sales updates.
- Reduces manual time for managing data flows between marketing and CRM platforms.
- Features straightforward field mapping and un-mapping with formula editor to facilitate creation of calculations and data transformations.
- Provides query blocks within advanced maps that enable drag- and-drop branching, looping, and other constructs to visually arrange processing logic.
- Delivers control over how data can be used by enabling integrat ions that conform to marketing initiatives without requiring major customization.
RESULTS: ENHANCED NURTURING AND TARGET MARKETING
- Allows marketing and sales to quickly begin nurturing to turn p rospects into customers.
- Enables sales to better personalize engagements with access to additional prospect information generated by marketing.
- Notifies sales of interesting customer moments that occur during trips so sales can act at the right time and in a meaningful way when reaching out to prospects.
- Provides customer activity feedback to help marketing adjust fu ture campaigns for more precise target marketing.
- Transfers sales and marketing information between Marketo and P EAK 15 that flow into both systems from other external data sources.