Scribe Helped Immensely on Time Savings on a Highly-Complex Integration, Cutting a Month-Long Process Down to Two Weeks
Client - Fig Leaf Software
Scribe Product – Online
Connector – Salesforce
Scribe’s technical support has been second to none. We faced an extremely tight roll-out timeline and Scribe was with us every step of the way, through it all. Everyone we interacted with was fantastic, highly proactive and went above and beyond to ensure we had the support, training and insight we needed to optimize the integration and delight our client.
Principal and CMO, Fig Leaf Software
For the past 20 years, Fig Leaf Software, a full service digital agency, has helped government agencies and other customers build websites and implement content management systems to increase user engagement. On one project for a large government bank client, Fig Leaf was asked to deploy HubSpot® for marketing automation and Salesforce® for CRM. They were also asked to integrate the two systems to help their client generate and qualify new sales leads through inbound marketing, but shortly before completing the integration, Fig Leaf faced unforeseen, last-minute challenges due to changes in the Salesforce deployment. Fig Leaf chose Scribe Online, Scribe Software’s cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS), to seamlessly integrate the bank’s marketing automation and sales CRM systems to enable effective inbound marketing and maximize its marketing qualified lead pipeline.
THE OPPORTUNITY: RAPID, SECURE CUSTOM INTEGRATION
Driven by a need to identify and cultivate a specific target set of leads for its sales team, the marketing division of a large government banking agency sought a new way to improve results with an inbound marketing strategy. No longer satisfied with the productivity and marketing capabilities of its legacy CRM system, the client turned to Fig Leaf, a long-time trusted partner, for a customized integration after purchasing HubSpot and Salesforce in the fall of 2014. A few short weeks before implementation, the client began a separate project to move sensitive workloads to the Salesforce for Government cloud, which is an isolated domain. Fig Leaf’s carefully crafted native HubSpot-Salesforce integration didn’t work with the unexpected domain shift due to Salesforce for Government’s highly stringent security and compliance controls, so they were left scrambling for a plan B. To expertly complete the initial integration project within weeks instead of months, Fig Leaf turned to Scribe’s iPaaS offering, as well as inbound marketing agency LyntonWeb for their HubSpot expertise.
THE CHALLENGE: ENABLE INBOUND MARKETING IN RECORD TIME
- Overcome native integration hurdles quickly to satisfy the client’s original expectations for timing and new requirements for security – all without sacrificing functionality.
- Help the client create customer-centric inbound journeys through a customized HubSpot-to-Salesforce integration, increasing the number of marketing qualified leads for its sales team based on five specific criteria.
- Ensure integration stability and scalability for long-term client success.
THE SOLUTION: SCRIBE ONLINE + LYNTONWEB
Working closely with Fig Leaf, digital agency and inbound marketing expert LyntonWeb built and deployed a custom-tailored, low-cost integration powered by the Scribe Online iPaaS. Within two weeks – and within the client’s tight deadline – the team successfully connected and synchronized the client’s HubSpot data with Salesforce.
THE RESULTS: RAPID INTEGRATION FOR ENHANCED INBOUND LEAD QUALITY AND SALES SUCCESS
- Immense time savings on a highly-complex integration, cutting a month-long process down to two weeks.
- Dramatically improved marketing qualified leads based on five specific qualifying criteria, enabling faster sales cycles and more successful customer deals. An agile integration approach that can be continuously customized and scaled. Fig Leaf has already rolled out a second stage of the integration, and plans to continue adapting to the client’s needs with further customization using Scribe Online.
- A stable and secure integration technology based on Scribe’s 20 years of experience as a proven leader in data integration solutions.