Scribe Online Integrates Key Data Sources, Which Enhances Member and Prospect Analysis to Determine if and How Programs Need to Change to Attract More Participants
Client - Dynamic Communitites Inc.
Scribe Product – Online
Connector – Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics NAV
We now see which events and programs our members plan to attend, which helps us determine if we need adjust any program components or consider different events to host.
Manager of Member Systems, Dynamic Communities
As a 10-year-old company, Dynamic Communities has experienced rapid growth in recent years as its Microsoft Dynamics user group memberships and event attendance have surged, while the number of employees has tripled. To maintain this successful trend, Dynamic Communities decided to integrate its Microsoft Dynamics® CRM system with information systems relating to event registrations and prospecting. By connecting the three data sources, the marketing and sales teams could streamline prospect nurturing and enhance member relationships.
THE NEED TO ACCELERATE MEMBER AND PROSPECT ACTIVITY ANALYSIS
Dynamic Communities specifically wanted to integrate registration data from its ongoing monthly events and the company’s annual conference with the company’s Microsoft Dynamics® CRM database. Management also wanted to streamline the process for importing leads collected at trade shows, which the staff previously uploaded manually from Microsoft Excel files—a process requiring up to two months following large conferences, such as Microsoft Convergence. Integration became critical for analyzing membership activities in comparison with event registrations as the staff found itself constantly going back and forth between systems.
PAST SUCCESS POINTS TO SCRIBE ONSITE AS THE CLEAR-CUT CHOICE
To address the challenge, Dynamic Communities deployed Scribe Online, a cloud-based solution the management team discovered worked so well for other businesses that they did not consider any alternatives. Dynamic Communities can now analyze membership activity to evaluate the types of programs offered to members. The staff can also more effectively market to prospects they meet at industry conferences to induce them to join one of the Dynamic Communities user groups.
CHALLENGE: ISOLATED SYSTEMS HAMPER ANALYSIS
- Sustain rapid company growth by integrating Microsoft Dynamics® CRM with key prospect and customer information sources.
- Gain the ability to analyze membership participation in monthly programs and annual events.
- Upload prospect information automatically into Microsoft Dynamics® CRM system to streamline lead-nurturing efforts.
SOLUTION: SCRIBE ONLINE INTEGRATES KEY DATA SOURCES
- Enables integration of Microsoft Dynamics® CRM with event registration and trade show lead systems.
- Helps ensure event registrants receive correct membership level pricing by linking registrations with Microsoft Dynamics® CRM automatically.
- Provides an option of integrating Microsoft Dynamics® CRM with other systems, such as ERP, when business conditions warrant.
RESULTS: ENHANCED MEMBER AND PROSPECT ANALYSIS
- Enables analysis of membership program participation to determine if and how programs need to change to attract more participants.
- Accelerates process for uploading prospects into the CRM database from months, down to days, so nurturing activities can begin sooner.
- Enables quick views of premium and non-premium user group members as well as non-members attending events to streamline decisions on follow-up outreach activity.
- Identifies which event interactions lead to new members joining each user group.