Solution: Integrated Systems
Client - Newport City Homes
Scribe Product – Insight
Connector – Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle, SWL
Integration of the information systems and the communications systems is so important because you connect the people who need to talk with the information they need to talk about.
NCH IS Developer
When Newport City Homes (NCH) took over the management of 9,200 homes from the city council, the success of the new organization depended on superior response and service to community residents. Neil Jones, Head of Information Services recognized that a fully integrated customer service and communication system was needed to deliver on the promise.
TO GIVE CALL CENTER AGENTS THE ABILITY TO ROUTE CALLS QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY:
- CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) recognizes callers and automatically displays account information,
- NCH employees associated with the call activity are displayed along with presence and availability,
- Instant communication is enabled through IM, email or call conference.
Scribe enables the integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle and the SQL-based repair system by providing the single view of residents, properties, repairs and responsible NCH employees and ensuring data consistency for all resident interactions with NCH. The existing integration between CRM and Lync 2010 completes the circle with presence and instant communication.
CHALLENGE: MULTIPLE, DISCONNECTED INFORMATION SOURCES
- Contact center agents had to research multiple systems, as well as spread sheets and even paper records to assign resident inquiries.
- Inconsistent information housed in various systems meant residents had to answer the same questions every time they called.
- With no way to track efficiency, productivity and customer service metrics, there was no way to know if service levels were meeting expectations.
SOLUTION: INTEGRATED SYSTEMS
- NCH combined information and communication systems to allow contact center agents to identify which NCH employee is connected to the activity, if they are available, and contact them with a mouse click via IM, email or call conferencing.
- Through the Scribe integration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM serves as the clearing house for resident,property and activity data to ensure consistency across the Oracle back office and repair systems — no matter where changes are made.
- Scribe’s integration solutions enabled one developer to deliver the fully integrated system in less than two months, with the full project completing months ahead of schedule.
- The business intelligence portal monitors service level KPIs across all systems.
RESULTS: BETTER SERVICE WITH MORE INSIGHT
- The process that contact center agents follow to manage resident calls has been reduced from eight steps to one.
- The Scribe-enabled integration has reduced the rent letter processing time from 40 to 5 hours.
- Integration with a legacy asbestos tracking system automatically notifies repair workers of asbestos risk so they can take appropriate protective measures.
- Centralized business intelligence provides insight on all aspects of NCH interaction with residents