Solution: System integration and database replication
Client - Paulo Products Company
Scribe Product – Online
Connector – Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle
We needed a CRM solution with high usability and flexibility, but also needed to keep our systems synchronized accurately. Scribe made it work.
CRM Specialist, Paulo Products
When Paulo Products Company needed to replace their aging CRM system,Oncontact, with a more robust solution, they chose Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. The challenge was to integrate key information from Paulo’s Oracle-based ERP to give the sales team complete, centralized customer information.
With help from their Microsoft partner PowerObjects, Paulo takes full advantage of the usability, the workflow and data accessibility of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
Paulo’s 12-person sales team has a single, easy-to-use system to manage customer data, quotes and orders. New quotes in the ERP system trigger sales activity workflows in Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the help of the Scribe integration. Through Scribe’s Online Replication Service, cloud-based CRM data is available for flexible management reporting.
After initial training with PowerObjects, JonCarthew, Paulo’s CRM Specialist manages integrations and replication himself using Scribe solutions. Easy to use with responsive support and an active user community, Scribe helps Paulo get the full value from Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
CHALLENGE: TWO SYSTEMS WITH CUSTOMER DATA
- Paulo’s Oracle-based ERP system and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online required an integration that would support business rules.
- Quotes are created in ERP by one team, but need to be populated in CRM for the sales team.
- Customer account, quote and sales information is needed in both systems, and must be synchronized to avoid errors and duplication.
- Managers need reports from cloud-based CRM.
SOLUTION: SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND DATABASE REPLICATION
- With Scribe Insight integration and their pre-configured Adapter for DynamicsCRM, quotes entered into the ERP system appear in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online — attached to the right account and the right salesperson.
- Quotes for new accounts trigger activity workflow assigned to a sales person by territory based on zip code — including draft email templates.
- Through Scribe’s Online Replication Service, cloud-based CRM data is writtento on-premises SQL Server for flexible management reporting.
RESULTS: CENTRALIZED CUSTOMER AND SALES INFORMATION
- Sales people get all of the information they need in one easy-to-use place,confident that the information is accurate and complete.
- Automated workflow ensures that account follow up doesn’t fall through the cracks.
- Management have daily sales reports delivered without having to access CRM.