Integrated systems help Atdec effortlessly share information across the application infrastructure
Client - Atdec
Scribe Product – Insight
Connector – Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Magento
The integrations that Scribe enables with our back-office systems make it possible for our eCommerce system to accommodate both B2C and B2B customers, which helps us serve both target markets more effectively.
With customer and sales order information originating across isolated ERP, CRM and eCommerce systems, Atdec wanted to deploy a solution to ensure the latest information from each system would flow automatically into the other two. The business required immediate visibility into orders so sales and service staff could assist customers more efficiently. Furthermore, by automatically uploading customer contact details and marketing preferences into CRM, Atdec knew it could also expect to manage marketing campaigns more effectively.
EXPOSING WEB SERVICES STREAMLINES DEVELOPMENT AND SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
To solve the challenge, Atdec collaborated with its software solution and service provider, IQubz, which deployed the Scribe Insight integration solution. Scribe Insight exposes underlying Web services within applications to eliminate the need for custom coding when mapping data from one system to another. Developers can be more productive, and system administrators can complete maintenance tasks much faster. Scribe Insight also reduces the amount of necessary development work when Atdec needs to upgrade its CRM, ERP, and eCommerce systems.
CONTINUOUS DATA INTEGRATION AMONG THREE MISSION-CRITICAL SYSTEMS
Data from all three critical systems—Magento® Enterprise (eCommerce), Microsoft Dynamics® CRM and MYOB® EXO (ERP)—now integrates automatically so Atdec can effortlessly share information across the application infrastructure. In addition to keeping the entire company informed on customer, quote, and order activity, the connections continuously sync product,stock-level inventory, and pricing—which are maintained in MYOB EXO—with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Magento Enterprise. This ensures all personnel can present the latest information to customers, dealers, and salespeople at
CHALLENGE: CREATE ENTERPRISE-WIDE VISIBILITY
- Improve customer interactions by providing sales and service with real-time access to data originating in isolated eCommerce, ERP, and CRM systems.
- Integrate all enterprise-wide data so all customer and order updates flow automatically among CRM, ERP, and eCommerce systems.
- Upload customer, quote, and sales order data automatically into CRM to help analyze marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Identify an integration tool that minimizes development and system admin resource time.
SOLUTION: SCRIBE INSIGHT INTEGRATES MULTIPLE SYSTEMS
- Exchanges Dynamics CRM, Magento Enterprise and MYOB EXO (ERP) data automatically.
- Streamlines development and data-mapping customizations.
- Provides message queuing and multi-threaded messaging.
- Enables integrations between both customer and dealer sales-order systems without significant customization to Magento.
- Facilitates master data management by consolidating account, customer, product, inventory, pricing, quantity, quote, sales order, invoice, and payment information.
RESULTS: REAL-TIME VISIBILITY INTO CUSTOMER ACTIVITY
- Provides customers, dealers, and salespeople with accurate, up-to-the-minute product, pricing, and availability information.
- Creates consistent visibility into information from three systems in real-time to prevent duplicate, error-prone data entry.
- Facilitates unified marketing campaigns by consolidating customer contacts and marketing preferences into the CRM system.
- Enables seamless and automated order entry into the ERP system.
- Processes website orders consistently without disrupting business processes.