For the past 16 years, Adtech Global, a contact center solutions and services expert, has helped businesses improve customer service operations and maximize workforce efficiency. In a move to ramp up their own marketing and sales efficiency, and to eliminate manual data transfer from the website to their Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, Adtech partnered with LyntonWeb for a two-phase project: deploying HubSpot, and then integrating the new system and the company’s website with their existing Dynamics CRM deployment. Adtech Global’s initial third party integration platform caused issues with frequent unreported breakages, which led to hours or days of lost connectivity between systems. Adtech and LyntonWeb turned to Scribe Online, Scribe Software’s cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS), to improve the reliability of the integration.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SCALABLE, ACCURATE LEAD CAPTURE ACROSS SYSTEMS
To help them grow their business, Adtech wanted to turn their website into a lead generator. At the time, leads were not collected on the website. Instead, sales prospects visiting the website had to call into Adtech’s sales line, and the Adtech sales team would manually enter lead information into the company’s CRM system. The process was inconvenient for sales prospects and cumbersome for Adtech’s sales team. The Adtech team realized they needed a way to automatically capture details of prospects from the website to scale their business because they were losing business due to incorrect and missing information in their Dynamics CRM system. In addition to causing trouble for sales and prospects, the manual process and lack of marketing technology made effective digital marketing impossible, as the team had no way to nurture or reach out to more than a few leads at a time. Adtech’s marketing team agreed on the need for a marketing automation system integrated with their CRM to allow them to track leads and engage with prospects, leading them towards the inbound marketing experts at LyntonWeb.
LyntonWeb deployed HubSpot for Adtech, using a third party integration platform to connect Dynamics CRM with both the new marketing automation system and the website to automate the transfer of key prospect information. Although the appropriate structure was set up to start automatically capturing leads from the website, connectivity and reliability problems with the integration platform caused serious issues – Adtech was forced to manually monitor the service for issues, and then inform LyntonWeb each time the service stopped working. Adtech, however, was determined to realize the benefits of integrated data for its marketing and sales efforts, which LyntonWeb provided via Scribe Online.
THE CHALLENGE: IMPROVE MARKETING AND SALES VIA REAL-TIME, RELIABLE LEAD CAPTURE
- Transition from capturing leads by hand to automatic, accurate and scalable lead capture
- Empower Adtech’s marketing and sales teams with the information needed for personalized inbound marketing and sales via a customized HubSpot-to-Dynamics CRM integration
- Ensure integration stability, and provide the ability to diagnose issues and perform quick fixes without interrupting Adtech’s workflow
THE SOLUTION: SCRIBE ONLINE
- To remedy the connectivity issues, LyntonWeb leveraged their internal HubSpot expertise and Scribe Software’s iPaaS offering to rapidly create a new integration for seamless, error-free connectivity. With Scribe, Adtech enjoys an agile, customizable yet stable connection between Dynamics CRM, HubSpot and their website.
THE RESULTS: EFFECTIVE INBOUND MARKETING AND PERSONALIZED SALES
- Increase to the overall reliability of the integration, reducing the number of errors related to integration by 75 percent, and cutting down the troubleshooting process from hours to minutes via improved visibility into the health of the integration.
- Capture of valuable data as prospect files are transferred across technology systems, improving marketing and sales interactions with: information on lead sources and visit timing; full commentary around prospects’ business interests; activities completed on the website; and more.
- Automatic notifications when leads are created, allowing sales to follow up with leads the day their information is collected t o improve their close rate.