Second Foundation Consulting – Deploys Scribe Online to Streamline Data Exchanges Between Inbound Marketing and Outbound Sales
Second Foundation Consulting relies on tight integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and its marketing platforms. After switching their marketing platform to HubSpot to expand on campaign and lead-generation capabilities, the company required a new solution to unite marketing and sales activity data. Success in this mission would help the sales team interact more efficiently with prospects and customers while the marketing team would benefit from more efficient management of campaign lists and qualified leads.
ISOLATED DATA LIMITS SALES AND MARKETING EFFICIENCY
As an in-bound marketing tool, HubSpot gathers information on prospects and customers from the Second Foundation website, social and email campaigns; but that information was isolated from the company’s other enterprise applications. Sales and marketing personnel had to bounce back-and-forth between HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamics CRM to access vital information on customers and prospects.
Because the sales team spends most of its time using Dynamics CRM, Second Foundation hoped to make their work processes more efficient by providing all the information they need right within the CRM screen views. Second Foundation essentially wanted to make sure it was easy for sales to follow up effectively on any opportunities that came in through HubSpot. And integrating the two systems would also give management a more holistic view of the entire sales and marketing operation.
SCRIBE ONLINE UNITES MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM AND HUBSPOT
- Second Foundation is a solution provider that deploys tightly connected software systems for its clients. Without a second thought, the company knew the value of turning to Scribe, its trusted data integration partner, for internal use as well. Scribe Online enables Second Foundation to map data between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot, allowing information to automatically flow back-and-forth between the two systems.
- The sales team now gains immediate access to qualified lead information that comes in through website and email campaigns via HubSpot. At the same time, the marketing team can manipulate prospect and customer lists in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The information then automatically populates into HubSpot to help the marketing team kick off new campaigns.
- The integration between HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamics CRM also helps the sales and marketing teams evaluate the readership of website content. HubSpot measures website hits on articles and blog posts that Second Foundation posts to inform customers, and the results automatically transfer into Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Content can thus be maintained or altered in accordance with the type of information customers find the most helpful.
- Looking towards the future, Second Foundation knows it can leverage Scribe Online in new ways as enhancements are rolled out by HubSpot and Microsoft to their respective platforms. That’s because Scribe continuously develops data mapping connectors that allow new information to keep flowing between the two systems.
CHALLENGE: TIGHTLY INTEGRATE SALES AND MARKETING ACTIVITY DATA
- Integrate data to flow automatically between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HupSpot.
- Provide sales with immediate access to leads generated by website traffic and email campaigns.
- Enable efficient uploads of campaign lists to HubSpot after manipulation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Automate the process for data uploads for evaluation of website content readership.
SOLUTION: SCRIBE ONLINE CONNECTORS AUTOMATE FLOW OF INFORMATION
- Provides cloud-based data integration, migration and replication.
- Meets IT needs for security, efficiency and scalability.
- Offers accessible and intuitive interface for technical and non-technical users.
- Enables real-time, scheduled and batch data-transmission options.
- Comes standard with data mapping connectors along with customization capabilities.
RESULTS: ENHANCED COMMUNICATION WITH PROSPECTS AND CUSTOMERS
- Delivers lead information to sales team faster through efficient and automatic flow of data.
- Eliminates manual intervention to transfer data between CRM and marketing platforms.
- Transfers list information automatically to streamline campaign launches and follow-up efforts.
- Enables sales team to access data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM when new lead alerts arrive.
- Transfers website readership data to accelerate evaluation of content that customers find useful.
Adtech Global – Scribe Accelerates Inbound Marketing ROI with Agile, Reliable Multi-Point Connectivity between Sales and Marketing
For the past 16 years, Adtech Global, a contact center solutions and services expert, has helped businesses improve customer service operations and maximize workforce efficiency. In a move to ramp up their own marketing and sales efficiency, and to eliminate manual data transfer from the website to their Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, Adtech partnered with LyntonWeb for a two-phase project: deploying HubSpot, and then integrating the new system and the company’s website with their existing Dynamics CRM deployment. Adtech Global’s initial third party integration platform caused issues with frequent unreported breakages, which led to hours or days of lost connectivity between systems. Adtech and LyntonWeb turned to Scribe Online, Scribe Software’s cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS), to improve the reliability of the integration.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SCALABLE, ACCURATE LEAD CAPTURE ACROSS SYSTEMS
To help them grow their business, Adtech wanted to turn their website into a lead generator. At the time, leads were not collected on the website. Instead, sales prospects visiting the website had to call into Adtech’s sales line, and the Adtech sales team would manually enter lead information into the company’s CRM system. The process was inconvenient for sales prospects and cumbersome for Adtech’s sales team. The Adtech team realized they needed a way to automatically capture details of prospects from the website to scale their business because they were losing business due to incorrect and missing information in their Dynamics CRM system. In addition to causing trouble for sales and prospects, the manual process and lack of marketing technology made effective digital marketing impossible, as the team had no way to nurture or reach out to more than a few leads at a time. Adtech’s marketing team agreed on the need for a marketing automation system integrated with their CRM to allow them to track leads and engage with prospects, leading them towards the inbound marketing experts at LyntonWeb.
LyntonWeb deployed HubSpot for Adtech, using a third party integration platform to connect Dynamics CRM with both the new marketing automation system and the website to automate the transfer of key prospect information. Although the appropriate structure was set up to start automatically capturing leads from the website, connectivity and reliability problems with the integration platform caused serious issues – Adtech was forced to manually monitor the service for issues, and then inform LyntonWeb each time the service stopped working. Adtech, however, was determined to realize the benefits of integrated data for its marketing and sales efforts, which LyntonWeb provided via Scribe Online.
THE CHALLENGE: IMPROVE MARKETING AND SALES VIA REAL-TIME, RELIABLE LEAD CAPTURE
- Transition from capturing leads by hand to automatic, accurate and scalable lead capture
- Empower Adtech’s marketing and sales teams with the information needed for personalized inbound marketing and sales via a customized HubSpot-to-Dynamics CRM integration
- Ensure integration stability, and provide the ability to diagnose issues and perform quick fixes without interrupting Adtech’s workflow
THE SOLUTION: SCRIBE ONLINE
- To remedy the connectivity issues, LyntonWeb leveraged their internal HubSpot expertise and Scribe Software’s iPaaS offering to rapidly create a new integration for seamless, error-free connectivity. With Scribe, Adtech enjoys an agile, customizable yet stable connection between Dynamics CRM, HubSpot and their website.
THE RESULTS: EFFECTIVE INBOUND MARKETING AND PERSONALIZED SALES
- Increase to the overall reliability of the integration, reducing the number of errors related to integration by 75 percent, and cutting down the troubleshooting process from hours to minutes via improved visibility into the health of the integration.
- Capture of valuable data as prospect files are transferred across technology systems, improving marketing and sales interactions with: information on lead sources and visit timing; full commentary around prospects’ business interests; activities completed on the website; and more.
- Automatic notifications when leads are created, allowing sales to follow up with leads the day their information is collected t o improve their close rate.